Information for Vets
How Holter Monitoring Service works
You have decided that your patient requires a Holter monitor. What next?
- Fill out a request form that is available to download here or a copy can be faxed to you if you contact us by email.
- Please ensure that the request form is completed and legible.
- It is essential to give three possible dates that your client is available to supervise their pet. We will do our best to get the Holter to you on the first date.
- We ask vets to ensure that owners complete a consent form prior to leaving the practice. As your practice is liable for damage / loss of the monitor whilst it is on hire from us, you may wish to consider obtaining credit card pre-authorisation or a deposit from the pet’s owner.
- Submit form online or fax the completed form to 0845 384 9290 and we will contact you with the date that the Holter will be arriving.
- The Holter will arrive by Royal Mail Special Delivery in a box with all the necessary consumables. Please open carefully as we like the Holter to be returned in the same box.
- The Holter must be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for damage or loss during transit. There will be a pre-paid return envelope in the box.
- A veterinary cardiologist will analyse the recording and send you a report within 7 days by email. A full disclosure analysis is available on request that is sent via our file sharing site.
- A pricelist is available, please email us if you require a copy.
We are always keen to hear your questions and comments so please contact us if there is anything we can improve.